At Evoke, we believe in creating meaningful impact to our communities. This commitment is embodied in our philanthropic efforts and our sustainable practices.
Evoke sponsors many philanthropic efforts and events throughout the year.
- Potomac River Watershed Cleanup
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- Event Setup for the Leukemia Ball
- Wreaths Across America
- Marine Corps Marathon Support
- Walk to End Hunger
Evoke has committed to reducing its Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas emissions by 25%, normalized against revenue growth, between CY2022 and CY2025. Evoke limits any adverse environmental impacts through a variety of activities:
- Embracing a virtual work environment
- Ensuring that physical information hardware is securely recycled or reused
- Public annual disclosure of greenhouse gas emissions, starting in CY2022*
* For 2022, Evoke greenhouse gas emissions were calculated as 22 MTCO2eq for Scope 1 and 33 MTCO2eq for Scope 2. These calculations were performed by an objective outside party, Keramida Inc. For more information, see Keramida’s CY2022 Report.