You are here
Evoke is a culture of service. We hire consultants that seek to deliver value in everything they do. Whether for our clients, our communities or our colleagues, we are not successful at the end of the day if we have not made life a little easier for you.
To view our Capability Statement, click here.
We are trusted advisors and financial stewards for our Government clients. Our employees are self-motivated consultants, inspired to creatively innovate ideas and solutions for our clients, providing greater insight into cost, schedule and performance of all initiatives. As Management Consultants we seek to drive efficiencies of operations while ensuring a return on investment for our services.
Our talented professionals will lead and facilitate the implementation of management solutions through the following services:
- Program Management Office (PMO) Implementation and Execution
- Project Management Oversight, Reporting and Delivery
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Financial Management
- Acquisition Program Management Support
- Portfolio Management
- Capital Planning
- Marketing and Communications
We collaborate with our customers. We understand their business needs first and then align our mission-focused IT resources to architect and deliver Information Technology solutions that solve their most critical business challenges.
We deliver our customers success through the application of the following services:
- Software Development and Integration
- Systems Engineering
- Test and Evaluation
- Data Warehouse Solution Implementation
- Healthcare IT and other Integration Services
- Cloud Computing
- Operations and Maintenance
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Management
- Large Data Analysis
- Database Development and Maintenance
- Security Policy and Mission Assurance
We apply performance improvement as the core tenant of our service delivery for all our engagements. The need to deliver timely, accurate and cost effective services with ever tightening budgets and limited resources is a challenge our Federal clients face on a daily basis. We identify improvement opportunities for our clients in every engagement we undertake and deliver value and return on investment to them through agile, effective and efficient service delivery.
We improve our customers’ operational capability through the following core improvement services:
- Certification and Training:
- Lean Six Sigma Training, Certification & Implementation
- Program and Project Management Training
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Training
- Business Process Improvement and Reengineering
- Performance Management and Metrics
- Kaizen and other Process Improvement Event Facilitation
- Strategic Planning and IT Governance
- Organizational Assessment and Alignment
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Organizational Performance and Maturity Assessment
- Transition and Transformation